Perfect Money

Translate This Blog your own Language

Friday, May 31, 2013

Cyber Devilz Android 0Day Pack

CyberDevilz Android 0Day Pack

Image



  • I will try to update this thread daily, every midnight
  • The package will include Android App, Games, Themes, ALL Mixed. I usually did 20-30 but will try made 50 Daily Release
  • You can find more information about the Apps at Google Play or just visit some of my thread at wbb mobile section
  • Please dont mirroring this link anywhere to avoid dead link., I dont post my 0day pack upload elsewhere, only here at wbb
  • Mirror request will be ignored


  ____      _               ____             _ _     
 / ___|   _| |__   ___ _ __|  _ \  _____   _(_) |____
| |  | | | | '_ \ / _ \ '__| | | |/ _ \ \ / / | |_  /
| |__| |_| | |_) |  __/ |  | |_| |  __/\ V /| | |/ /
 \____\__, |_.__/ \___|_|  |____/ \___| \_/ |_|_/___|
      |___/   
APK Pack from all my daily upload 


0Day May 29-30, 2013 842 MB (883,816,263 bytes)



Please consider to bookmark this thread and reply to keep this thread alive., Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment